Date of Posting:
Location: Newark, NJ
- Report to the Regional Sales Director
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, marketing end-to-end logistics inclusive of air and ocean, import, export, and domestic services.
- Develop business prospects and client base as well as maintain current client accounts.
- Contact business prospects and perform sales calls on new and existing clients.
- Create and deliver sales proposals to key prospects and clients.
- Obtain and maintain complete and accurate information on prospective and existing clients in contact management database.
- Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques in securing profitable business across all products.
- Use sales presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint).
- Work as a teammate with other members of the Mohawk team.
- Clearly communicate the development of potential business throughout the sales cycle.
- Report sales activity on a weekly basis to management.
- Perform all administrative obligations within assigned deadlines.
- Proven success in gaining new business through prospecting.
- Good presentation and business writing skills.
- Solid verbal communication and an aggressive drive as well as commitment to develop and grow a client base.
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrates strong problem solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of supply chain management and knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry.
- Experience in using PowerPoint for presentations.
- Uncover new opportunities within potential and existing clients
- Work as a teammate
- Ensure proper account set-up
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner
- Conduct face to face meetings with potential and existing clients
- Manage a portfolio of existing and potential customer with emphasis on 10 target clients
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full array of benefit plans
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org