Date of Posting:
Location: Buffalo, NY
- Report directly to the Domestic Manager.
- Provide timely responses and accurate information to our customers.
- Coordinate all aspects of customer and carrier setup for domestic transportation.
- Profitably arrange shipments using contracted carriers.
- Maximize brokerage coverage by developing and maintaining excellent relationships with carriers.
- Track and trace to insure that our customer’s freight is moving in a timely matter.
- Provide status updates to our customers to keep them informed.
- Insure that shipments are dispatched for pickups, deliveries and recoveries of freight on a daily basis.
- Complete routings with all the appropriate documents to provide to our pickup and delivery agents, airlines, and customers
- Negotiate with trucking companies and decides which carrier is best suited to meet our needs.
- Follow up on delivery of cargo around the clock as needed.
- Associates Degree or higher
- Proven ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Carrier following a plus
- Effectively communication with customers, carriers, sales and internal departments via phone, email
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full array of benefit plans
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com