Date of Posting:
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Report directly to the Domestic Manager.
- Assist in preparing domestic quotations for clients.
- Coordinate all aspects of customer and carrier setup for domestic transportation.
- Profitably arrange shipments using contracted carriers.
- Maximize brokerage coverage by developing and maintaining excellent relationships with carriers.
- Track and trace to ensure that our customer’s freight is moving in a timely manner.
- Provide status updates to our customers to keep them informed.
- Ensure that shipments are dispatched for pickups, deliveries, and recoveries of freight on a daily basis.
- Complete routing with all the appropriate documents to provide to our pick and delivery agents, airlines, and customers.
- Negotiate with trucking companies and decide which carrier is best suited to meet our needs.
- Follow up on delivery of cargo around the clock, as needed.
- Associates degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Major concentration in logistics, supply chain, business, accounting, or other applicable field.
- Basic understanding of the transportation industry.
- Must have creative thinking and problem solving skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Full array of benefit plans.
Please send cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org.