Date of Posting:
Location: Chicago, IL
Responsibilities & Tasks Include
- Report directly to the Export Supervisor
- Communicate with manager & co-workers
- Accurately prepare air & ocean export quotations
- Coordinate air export shipments and all related tasks
- Coordinate ocean export shipments and all related tasks
- Accurately prepare all export related documentation
- Prepare and forward to clients accurate, timely billing
- Manage client and vendor profiles
- Develop understanding all aspects of MGL Intl. Trade Services
- New and recurrent training (IAC, IATA DG Training)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written.
- Associate or Bachelors College Degree or equivalent logistics experience.
- Possess a working knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Possess an analytical ability to gather and summarize data for reports and correspondence.
- 2 years Export experience
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full array of benefit plans
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com