Import Administrative Assistant
Date of Posting:
Location: Syracuse, NY
- Report to Import Team Leader/Supervisor/Manager
- Receive and organize transportation documents from overseas agents
- Verify all documents are uploaded into EDOCs
- Open files and enters key data elements into Transportation Management System
- Track shipments and update files
- Finalize files with billing charges, complete billing invoice
- Manage SYR consolidation shipments
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Strong computer skills required
- Good communication skills required
Equipment, Machines and Software Used
Ability to operate a computer, printer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine, and calculator.
Mental and Physical Requirements
Close mental and visual attention required to perform a variety of tasks dealing primarily with preparing data and figures, using a computer terminal, and/or extensive reading of orders and spreadsheets.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full array of benefit plans
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.