Import Transportation Coordinator
Date of Posting:
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Instructing Agent offices in the handling of Mohawk shipments.
- Building shipments according to customer requirements
- Responsible for choosing most reliable cost effective service to meet customer’s needs.
- Tracing and Tracking of shipments to final destination via MGL System, and/or web based tracking tools
- Arranging clearance and delivery to customer facilities.
- Taking proactive & proper action whenever needed to avoid delays or problems.
- Preparing reports and/or advising clients of shipment status
- Issuing quotes to clients.
- Rating files in accordance with client rates
- Auditing P&L statements & resolving discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Finalizing files with billing charges, complete billing invoice
- Coordinator will be expected to handle other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- Basic knowledge of International Transportation (Air & Ocean) as well as U.S. Customs & Border Protection and Other Government Agency regulations
- Strong computer skills required
- Good communication skills required
- 2 years Import/Transportation experience
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full array of benefit plans
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.