Inside Sales Representative
Date of Posting:
Location: Cleveland, OH
- Responsibilities are to include but not limited to marketing end-to-end logistics inclusive of air and ocean, import, export and domestic services.
- Develop business leads via phone; cold-calling
- Manage client database for leads as well as current/active client accounts.
- Contact business prospects and set-up sales calls on new and existing clients.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, tradeshows, etc.
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients.
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Working with Sales Team throughout the sales cycle.
- Create and deliver sales proposals to key prospects and clients.
- Preparing and providing pricing solutions with the assistance of the Biz Development Team.
- Use sales presentation tools (e.g. PowerPoint).
- Work as a teammate with other members of the Mohawk team.
- Clearly communicate the development of potential business throughout the sales cycle.
- Report sales activity on a weekly basis to management, includes analytical reporting.
- Perform all administrative obligations within assigned deadlines.
- Uncover new opportunities within potential and existing clients
- Work as a teammate
- Ensure proper account set-up
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner
- Schedule face to face meetings with potential and existing clients
- Prepare quotations to clients and prospects.
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with internal and external clients (potential clients).
- Persuasive and goal oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing and friendly demeanor.
- Self-motivated and self-directed individual.
- Ability to handle rejection.
- Knowledge of supply chain management and knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel) and CRM experience preferred.
- Must understand impact of revenue on the profit and loss statement.
- Customer focus
- Initiative and commitment
- Communication skills
- Team focused
Salary & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Full array of benefit plans
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com