Account Executive (Freight Forwarding/Logistics)
Date of Posting:
Location: Atlanta, GA
Who We Are: Mohawk Global Logistics is a 175+ person team of logistics and trade specialists dedicated to fulfilling the supply chain needs of our customers with a strong emphasis on customs brokerage, domestic and international transportation, trade compliance, education, and consulting. Our business practices are driven and exhibited daily by our three core values: to ENRICH purposefully, to CARE personally and to DELIVER professionally. To learn more about our core values and what makes us truly unique in our industry, please click here.
We pride ourselves in being a highly employee-centric organization that truly puts our people (and customers) first! At Mohawk, these aren’t just words, they are a demonstrable value that we put into action by our behaviors each day. We have been certified as a “Great Place To Work” for the past five years…see what our greatest assets, our people, have to say about us here: Mohawk Global Logistics – A Great Place to Work!
As a result of ongoing strategic growth, we are currently seeking an individual of high-integrity with an innate passion for sales and forging long-standing partnerships, to join Mohawk Global as an Account Executive in the Atlanta, GA area. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful individual to help position us for continued growth and build a new sales territory from the ground up!
- Market end-to-end freight-forwarding services inclusive of air and ocean, import, export and domestic services
- Develop and nurture business prospects and client base
- Contact business prospects and conduct sales calls on new and existing clients
- Create and deliver sales proposals to key prospects and clients
- Obtain and maintain complete & accurate information on prospective and existing clients in contact management database
- Demonstrate effective negotiation and closing techniques in securing profitable business across all products
- Clearly communicate the development of potential business throughout the sales cycle
- Report sales activity on a weekly basis to management
- Perform all administrative obligations within assigned deadlines
- Uncover new opportunities within potential and existing clients
- Ensure proper account set-up
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner
- Conduct face to face meetings with potential and existing clients
- Manage a portfolio of existing and potential customer with emphasis on 10 target clients
- Proven success in gaining new business through prospecting
- Good presentation & business writing skills
- Solid verbal communication and an aggressive drive as well as commitment to develop and grow a client base
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of enthusiasm
- Ability to think strategically and demonstrates strong problem-solving capabilities
- Knowledge of supply chain management and knowledge of the transportation and logistics industry
- Experience in using PowerPoint for presentations
- Ability to use consultative selling to secure and maintain business
- Must understand impact of revenue on the profit and loss statement
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Mohawk isan equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.