Grant money is up for grabs for small business exporters in New York.
The State Trade & Export Promotion (STEP) Global NY Exports Grant is offering funds on a first come, first serve basis to eligible small businesses for:
- Participation in foreign trade missions
- Foreign market sales trips
- Subscription services provided by the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Website and/or marketing material translation services
- Export trade show exhibits
- International trade workshops that align with the program objectives
Business that are approved for the program will be reimbursed after their participation in one of the above activities. No cash is given in advance.
The program is limited to New York for-profit manufacturing and service businesses that meet the Small Business Administration’s small business sizing standards. Other conditions apply, click here for full details.
Special consideration will be given to minority and women owned business enterprises, as well as to businesses in New York’s manufacturing strategic industries (aerospace, agriculture, beverages and processed foods, biotech and life sciences, cleantech and renewable energy, nanoelectric and nanotechnology).
Got questions? Call Empire State Development’s International Division at (212) 803-2300 for more information.