With roots dating back to 1970, Mohawk Global has plenty of experience simplifying complex international logistics. We do it all with a global network of partners, while working closely with government and trade agencies to help you overcome common challenges — and those that aren’t so common.
Many businesses struggle with the question of how to ship cargo internationally – and it’s a question that has many possible answers. At Mohawk Global, we help find the right one for you. With a global network of carriers and partners in major trade centers, we ensure that your cargo moves smoothly from point to point by air, sea or any combination of modes.
Our international transportation services include:
- Air & Ocean Transportation (Direct & Consolidation)
- Door-to-Door Transportation
- Worldwide Warehousing & Distribution
- Project Cargo
- Banking & Collections
Importing into the United States is essential for many businesses. However, there’s no room for error – a single piece of missing or incorrect information on a customs entry can cost you thousands in exam fees, delays, penalties and fines.
Fortunately, you can turn to Mohawk Global’s knowledgeable, experienced team to ensure your entries are compliant with all government requirements.
Our brokerage services include:
- Classification guidance
- ACE Portal Setup & Reporting
- Landed Cost Analysis
- Vessel Manifest Confidentiality
- Prior Disclosures
- Duty Deferral Programs
- Duty and Penalty Mitigation
Plus, Mohawk Global Trade Advisors can provide additional support with:
- Customs Site Visits
- Focused Assessment
- USMCA and Other Free Trade Agreements
- Compliance Programs, Evaluations, and Audits
Exporting your goods can be complex, from providing the correct documentation to Customs to ensuring your goods get to their final destination, safely and on time. At Mohawk Global, you have a dedicated team of export specialists that will deliver tailored solutions to combat your toughest problems.
Our export services include:
- FCL & LCL Transportation
- Air Freight (Time Critical & Standard)
- Trucking & Border Clearance (Mexico & Canada)
- EEI Filings
- Carnets Processing
- Cargo Insurance
- Temp Control Transportation
- Commerce & State License Review
- Foreign to Foreign Shipments
- Trade Show Shipments
- Certificate of Origin Preparation
- Legalization/Local Chamber Stamps
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Shipments
- Letters of Credit
What we bring to the table:
- Certified Export Specialists
- Hazmat Certified
- International Compliance Reviews
- Standards of Global Compliance
- ACE Reporting & Portal Set Up
Even with every step taken to ensure safe transit, all cargo is exposed to some level of risk. The nature of that risk varies with modes of transport and routes, and the level of liability can vary based on agreements with cargo buyers, sellers and transporters. But with so many variables at play, it’s essential to have the right cargo insurance coverage.
At Mohawk Global, we know that the first step in limiting risks is understanding them. Together, we’ll work to identify the risks involved with your cargo, the extent of liability that might be incurred and the solutions available to minimize them.
Our solutions include:
- All-Risk Coverage (through our Shipper’s Interest policy)
- Certificates of Insurance
- Offshore Settlement
- Claims Facilitation and Handling
- Risk Management Consulting via Mohawk Global Trade Advisors