- March 23, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Three training sessions will cover regulatory requirements for the safe and proper
management of hazardous materials and dangerous goods. Presented by Currie Associates, Inc.
- This is training is relevant to all parties that ship HazMat goods by air
- Anyone needing refresher training
- International shippers of hazardous materials by air freight must be properly certified and trained on handling of such materials
- IATA certification must be renewed at least every two years
- This training will provide initial certification or renewal of existing certification for international air shippers
- It is recommended that all parties handling documents or cargo that is hazmat be certified
- 49 CFR training is a prerequisite for everyone seeking IATA certification.
7.5 CCS/MCS/CES/MES credits
This webinar has been certified by the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) for 7.5 Certified Customs Specialist (CCS), Master Customs Specialist (MCS), Certified Export Specialist (CES), and Master Export Specialist (MES) credits.
Price includes textbook rental (book must be RETURNED at the end of the day in provided prepaid shipping envelope).
STUDENT MUST PROVIDE SHIPPING ADDRESS
NOTE: Each student will need to have individual access to the IATA regulations.
Prerequisite Confirmation: All IATA students must complete a Security Awareness training prior to taking this function specific course. The Security Awareness training is included in our 49 CFR function specific course being held in conjunction with this offering. By registering for IATA, you are certifying that you are current with this Security Awareness training prerequisite.
Handouts will be emailed to students
Interested in purchasing the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) 2022 Book?
Please contact Pam Rubenstein (email@example.com) to obtain book rental discount code and book purchasing information