- March 7, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST
Three training sessions will cover regulatory requirements for the safe and proper
management of hazardous materials and dangerous goods. Presented by Currie Associates, Inc.
- This training is relevant to all parties that ship hazmat goods by ocean.
- Anyone needing refresher training.
- International shippers of hazardous materials by ocean freight must be properly certified and trained on handling of such materials.
- IMDG certification must be renewed at least every three years, but renewal every two years is recommended because the IMDG regulations are updated every two years.
- This training will provide initial certification or renewal of existing certification for international ocean shippers.
- It is recommended that all parties handling documents or cargo that is hazmat be certified.
- 49 CFR training is a prerequisite for everyone seeking IMDG certification.
7.5 CES/MES credits
This webinar has been certified by the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) for 7.5 Certified Customs Specialist (CCS), Master Customs Specialist (MCS), Certified Export Specialist (CES), and Master Export Specialist (MES) credits.
Price includes IMDG Workbook (this is a purchase of the workbook / excerpts from IMDG Code to keep).
STUDENT MUST PROVIDE SHIPPING ADDRESS
NOTE: Each student will need to have individual access to the IMDG Code regulations.
Prerequisite Confirmation: All IMDG students must complete a Security Awareness training prior to taking this function specific course. The Security Awareness training is included in our 49 CFR function specific course being held in conjunction with this offering. By registering for IMDG, you are certifying that you are current with this Security Awareness training prerequisite.
Handouts will be emailed to students
Interested in purchasing the IMDG Code, Amendment 40-20 2 Volume Set?
Please contact Pam Rubenstein (firstname.lastname@example.org) to obtain your IMDG Workbook purchase discount code and IMDG Code, Amendment 40-20 2 Volume Set purchasing information.