- May 12, 2021
10:00 am - 11:30 am EST
Learn the correct usage of Incoterms and how they impact your shipping costs, responsibilities, and risks.
*Includes Incoterms 2020 chart
You will learn:
- what has changed and what is new in 2020
- best rules for global sales
- the thin line between cost and compliance risk
- applying Incoterms to domestic transactions
- which rules require insurance and why
1.5 CES/MES credits
This webinar has been certified by the National Customs Brokers and Forwarders Association of America (NCBFAA) for 1.5 Certified Export Specialist (CES) and Master Export Specialist (MES) credits. Click here for more details.