The following are recent updates regarding the state of operations at Yantian Port:
- YICT has issued a notice stating that as of June 10, the terminal will accept export laden containers with an ETA-7.
- The overall operation capacity of YICT has been restored to about 75 percent.
- The yard density is significantly reduced to 70 percent.
- During the past few days of observation, there were seven vessels operating at the same time during the terminal’s peak hours, up from four at any one time in previous weeks.
- The 2M Alliance of Maersk and MSC announced that 40 vessels will cancel calls at Yantian, until July 5, across all trade lanes.
- THE Alliance will cut 16 calls over the next four weeks.
- 11 vessels from CMA CGM will drop Yantian until June 19.
Source: COHESION Freight Worldwide
Share this article