We are an extension of your business.
Whatever your role we work with you to help make your job easier and your team more effective – handling everything from internal logistics to customer service.
I’m a Logistics Manager
Do any of these issues sound familiar?
- You’re struggling to manage your urgent day-to-day activities while trying to keep your eye on the ever-changing requirements of the trade compliance world.
- You know that the export compliance program established years ago by your predecessor is out of date and needs a thorough review.
- Your company’s export manual and desk procedures need updating in response to recent regulation changes, but the weight of daily freight and logistics management problems, along with your recently downsized staff, just doesn’t allow the time.
- Export orders are on the rise and your overworked department badly needs compliance training, yet there’s no time to prepare the materials.
- You suspect that there may be problems with your export recordkeeping, and if the Bureau of Industry and Security were to make a call on you this month, you’d have some complicated issues to address.
Mohawk Global Trade Advisors’ expert staff is ready to come to your rescue. We can expand your compliance bandwidth to whatever level you need, and help take away the pain of logistics problems while ensuring that your compliance programs are up to expected standards.
I’m a Lawyer
Mohawk Global Trade Advisors is frequently called upon to assist counsel in technical matters related to:
- U.S. Customs.
- Export licensing and control procedures
- International shipping procedures
- Risk management and cargo insurance
- Foreign trade zone procedures
- A range of other areas of international trade and logistics
In addition, MGTA staff have provided expert witness services for both pre-trial and trial phases of major litigation cases.
Our highly experienced team includes a wide range of professional certifications and licenses, including Licensed Customs Brokers, Certified Customs Specialists, Certified U.S. Export Control Officers, Certified ITAR Professionals, Certified Export Specialists, HAZMAT certifications and others.
The Export Administration Regulations (EAR) were updated in the Federal Register to reflect license exceptions for Hong Kong that are…Read More
On July 14, 2020, President Donald Trump signed an executive order that ends preferential treatment for Hong Kong under provisions of the Export Control Reform…Read More